When you choose Rainbird Workwear, you are choosing to work with an exciting Australian brand, backed by solid service and a passionate, dedicated team. Every Rainbird garment is created to deliver our core brand values. That’s our promise!
Standard Shipping $10 within Australia takes 4-6 business days
Express Shipping $18 within Australia takes 1-3 business days
International Shipping $25 takes 7-10 business days
FREE Returns and Exchanges
(Please note that this policy only applies to garments purchased through our online store www.rainbirdworkwear.com.au)
Products bought via stockists must be returned to the place of purchase.
Should you change your mind or ordered the wrong size, we will happily exchange or refund your purchase free of charge providing the following:
- The items are returned within 21 days of purchase with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items must be in the original condition as received, with all labels/tickets attached.
- Garments must not have been worn.
- If the product has been worn and tags removed, we cannot accept it for a refund or exchange.
- Returns form must accompany goods being sent back. Download the form here and fill out accordingly.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee your exchange request will be available at the time of processing, if this is the case you will be contacted about an alternative option ASAP.
- Post it back free of charge to this address (keep your proof of postage, as we can’t be responsible until it arrives with us):
Replied Paid 84272, Textile House Returns Department, 309 Fitzgerald Road, Derrimut VIC 3030, AUSTRALIA.
Rainbird Workwear items have a 3 Year Warranty against faulty materials and workmanship (misuse of items can’t be accepted).
Please provide the following:
- The original receipt or proof of purchase within 3 years
- Packing List number (if you still have your delivery slip that came with your package).
- E-mail a picture of the fault to email@example.com also stating the name the order was placed under. Our returns department will then be in contact with you.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us on 1300 000 250
Don’t forget to download the returns/exchanges form and include it in your package:
You can download the form right here!
Are my items covered by a warranty?
Our product is made with a passion that drives us to develop industry-leading technologies. This commitment to quality is built into every garment. All Rainbird Workwear products have been carefully crafted with advanced technical innovations and attention to detail. We guarantee it!
That’s why we have a 3 year warranty on our apparel products. The warranty does not cover accessories.
What is your 3 Year Warranty?
Rainbird Workwear garments have been carefully crafted with the highest quality materials and attention to detail.
We take pride in the workmanship and quality of our products which is why we back our products with a 3 year warranty.
All Rainbird Workwear products are tried, tested and trusted because we believe that no matter the weather, you deserve to be happy, warm and dry.
Our 3 year warranty seal incorporates this message and is used as a mark of trust and authenticity.
Corporate & group sales
We offer a range of corporate and group sales options.
Choose from our extensive selection of ready-made products or work with our team to custom design corporate outerwear specifically for your organisation. Draw inspiration from an extensive range of tried and tested garments or design an original – the choice is yours.
As an Australian owned company built on passion, innovation and experience we have one goal: to provide value for money outerwear that allow our customers to look great and be protected in any environment.
To take your corporate image to the next level, call Rainbird on 1300 000 250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
The information we collect about you helps us to clarify your needs so we can look after you better. We use this information to personalize your experience when you visit us but we do not sell this information to any other party.
1. The information we collect and what it’s used for:
- Name and email: This is used to address you by name and send occasional emails.
- Marketing information: This is used to customise the information we send or present to you on our site. We do not sell, publish or give away information to any other party that can be directly associated with you. Sometimes, we do need to share some of your data with third parties authorised to distribute your orders or process your application.
- Please be aware that we may be forced to disclose information to the government under certain circumstances. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials if it is demanded in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain private.
- We do not sell, publish or give away information that can be directly associated to you to any other party.
2. The security of your information:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not sell, publish or give away any customer contact information or personal details of any kind to other parties.
3. How to change your details or opt out completely
You can opt out of receiving information from us at any point. Simply visit our site and click “Unsubscribe” which is located in your personalised panel. To change your details, click “Edit my Info” at the bottom of the personalised panel.